Sunday 1 May 2016

Grand Canyon

We still haven't reached the temple yet. Today it wasn't because we were late, it's because the heat was just crazy! We'd planned to go to the Grand Canyon and Doi Suthep. Made it to one and then just came back and cooled off in the ac in the apartment.

The Grand Canyon here in Chiang Mai? It has got to be theeee most breathtakingly gorgeous piece of earth in existence! OMG!!!! And Sunday was a good day to go out there too. Everyone swam...not me! Hahahahha! No! Thank you very much. I don't swim in a hurry. Not if a shark isn't chasing me from the dry ground into the water and back out again. Yeah, then I'll breast stroke the fuck outa that swim! Other than that? I'll watch the bags.

We had lunch from the restaurant at the Grand Canyon and what I liked about that place was that compared to everywhere else I've eaten here, the prices were on par. It wasn't overpriced like a normal tourist attraction would be! You know, normally they're out there trying to help you go broke on ya vacation but not there. I had the chicken fried rice with a mixed berry yoghurt smoothie. Delicious is an understatement! Smoothies are quite popular I see. Dammmm, I had a mango smoothie the other night at the market, I swear it was like eating the mango itself! M-M-Mmmmmm! I really can't say that I've eaten something that I couldn't swallow so far.

We all enjoyed the view for about three hours and then we got back into our Song Thaew and came back home.

Been here ever since. It's just too hellish hot out there.

Tomorrow? Hahahahahahha! The temple is the plan...that's all Ima say for now. It's Lyle's birthday and he wants to spend it there and hey? I'm not complaining 'cause the wait has been longer and longer!

It feels like it's gonna be an early night tonight. Last night, it was another 3 or 4am night. It's not a matter of not being tired. It's more restlessness. 'Specially my legs? Can somebody tell me why I only have restless leg syndrome when I'm not sleeping in my own bed?

Got a message from my ex husband today telling me that Cruzzy isn't eating so I guessed it was because he was missing me and sent him a voice note. The dog. Yes! He's a person, too! -_-

I then get another message and a voice note back to tell me and let me hear that he's barking all sad listening to my voice. My heart sank! :-(

Dogs and their owners....


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment