Monday 16 May 2016

First Day Back....

I won't complain too much. I'm alive. That always helps. When you have work to do. Right?!

Took this Monday by the balls though, regardless. :-) It might have had very small balls. Shrivelled, even. Like ninety-eight year old balls that have no breathe left in them. Balls that resemble prunes more than prunes do. I dunno. I can't judge, I barely have vision right now. Judging takes energy that I simply don't have in excess today. Yeah, it's that bad. Me? I only had energy to do what needed to be done. And whatever balls today had?!? I took 'em!

But I'm not gonna complain.

Doesn't Monday strike you as.....? Monday strikes me as having prune balls. 'Cause you know how bullies are! They're always compensating for something, aren't they?




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment