Tuesday 17 May 2016

Transitions and Decisions

Have you ever just needed to be quiet? Since I got back from Thailand, I feel different, somehow. Sure, I am, I'm not just a mother anymore, I'm now preparing to be a grandmother as well. And sure, toothache prompts less talk too but that's not it. Oh oh oh! That reminds me, I gotta call the dentist! Thank you for the reminder. I mean, thank me for the reminder!

But shew??! Almost as if there is a transition happening in the background of my life somewhere. I've been going to sleep feeling heavy and waking up feeling heavy, my appetite is gone, it's as if my mind is bursting with thoughts and things but I can't properly focus on any of them. Believe me, I've been here before. About nine years ago. Just?!? Those feelings were diagnosed as depression. And that's a place that I don't want to go back to.

I've been really happy that I've gotten back into the swing of blogging on almost a daily basis. I've appreciated the fact that my readers have stuck by me, no matter how long the breaks that I've taken have been. I'm being real about that. I appreciate yall very much. I don't wanna stop. I don't wanna bore y'all either, being in my feelings like this.

So here I am. Dilemma'd about whether fading into the background or whether writing about it as a form of therapy, is what I should be doing. That's the downside of being a Libra though.....decisions don't come easy.

Being that as it is, I have no choice but to be patient, guidance will come because I've asked for it.

You guys, be good. Infact, be better until you become your best!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment