Sunday 15 May 2016

The Aftermath

What I'd love right now?!? I'd love to be able to close my eyes.
That's it.
Just close my eyes. I HAVE been sleeping but I'm still tired.

I haven't been home much since I've been home. That confused me too. I'm dead tired with a headache so anything would confuse me now.

Friday, we spent the day up at my sister 'til after midnight playing scrabble and colouring in those pictures that are meant to relieve stress (I've attached some pics) and yesterday, after waking and having to rush out the door to get Damon to his soccer match, I cleaned the house, fell asleep for an hour or two waiting for him to come back and then shot off to my cousin for the little get together that he was having. Ofcourse, it's Sunday today, so I had to get them loads of washing done and hung.

Shew!!!!!!

My sister leaves today too, gotta go see her and I gotta go see my sister in law, I missed her. Another run around day. I keep feeling light-headed! Randomly. Why, though? Is that part of jet-lag? I don't remember ever feeling like this. Not gonna lie, I've just been like wow, travelling undoubtedly kicked my ass, this time! I know I'm not twenty-one anymore but dammmm!

Work resumes tomorrow....sob!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment