Thursday 19 May 2016

Goat Outa Here!

I see the EFF has once again been thrown out of parliament. It's become quite a common occurrence in that circus. Hmmmmmm, I guess that's one way of avoiding working a full day.

In other, front page news? Some fled, five were arrested, when a policeman, who during a routine patrol on a small convoy of vehicles, finds 14 stolen GOATS in a minibus taxi. At first, I thought, "Ohhhkay! I know the cost of living in SA is through the roof right now and we all need to find a way to supplement our income? But multi-species-transporting----again?"

I mean, do you blame me? There was an incident, I showed y'all righhhhht at the beginning of my blog, where people annnnnd goats exited a minibus taxi. But then I see this though and it puts some kind of perspective on that situation. 'Cause now I can't be mad at that goat owner. It might have been more of a pet than livestock. And I now know how much someone can love their pet. And y'all know how pets become family! If they're stealing cattle like this? In convoy. Why wouldn't she want to take ol' Billy wherever she goes.
Trip to the city.
Grocery shopping.
Ya know, visit to aunty?

Meanwhile, when questioned, the driver and some of his "assistants" were like, "Uhmmmmm.....huh? Why are there 14 goats in the taxi? That's a good question. Let's just---let's ask that guy in the other vehicle. Oh shit, he's the one running away. Okay....what was your question again?"

I'll attach a picture of the article that I took but I'm not sure if y'all are able to read it. I can't miss just how chilled the goats look though. You know when we were young and we'd go on an excursion in a bus with our school.....look at them? Facing the back, goat chatting with their squad....



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment