Wednesday 18 May 2016

Brrrrrrrr!!!

Feels like Winter out there. Shewwww! It's colllllllld today! I hear you, wind! When I was in Thailand, all I wanted was some sort of a cold breeze to hit even the tip of my ear and now that I have that and more, I want that sunshine back again, LOL! Never grateful, are we?

Talking about grateful. It's already Thursday tomorrow and ya Rambler's undoubtedly looking forward to returning to her happy place. Yes, I am. Dance class has been very much missed. It's been a mere two weeks since I've been there yet it feels so much longer.

That's what happens when you love something or someone, isn't it? Small feels huuuuge and short feels like forever in absence. Then you get the times in presence when hours never feel like enough.

Crazy but beautiful.




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment