Thursday 26 July 2012

A Cooler Head Prevails


What did the boot say to the sneaker? IIIIIIII dunno? I'm asking YOU!  Not because I'm the Rambler, it means that I automatically know the types of conversations that go on between footwear. Hey, if I did?  My feet would be swollen with inside information, lemme tell you!  I'd be blackmailing pumps, left, right....annnnnnd centre! If I had...three legs.

I'm sorry I'm late but it was a busy, busy day for me!  First?  My phone alarm ignored me! Heh-heh-heh!  I'm not lying.  Scouts honor!  I wasn't a girl scout...or a boy scout but I did help my friends who were?  Sell eggs one day, so? 

That's the first thing you say, huh?!  She's fibbing!  But not this time. I'm being as truthful as lie can get!  I know it happens to you too!  It ignored me?  So I woke late.  On purpose!  I showed it!  That's what you call?  Tough love!  So, tomorrow, I'm gonna pretend like I'm asleep just to see if it learnt its lesson! Hmmmm-mmmm! And if it ignores me again?  I'll have no choice but to charge my Nokia and use IT'S alarm!  I find that taking away privileges, works best.  A method I haven't been able to master with my kids, so I decided to practice a little more on my phones.  I know they didn't lay on my bladder for nine months, but they're still mine and I figured that if I got it right with them?  They could become a good influence on my kids.

Talking about phones?  I go to report my other phone stolen today?  It took me three days to get the ITC number because I clean forgot to tattoo my IMEI number on my right inner thigh for when the day came for me blacklist it! 

Do you know why you RICA your sim card?  Unless you're a murderer, rapist or planning a heist?  Then you're doing it FOR NO APPARENT REASON!  Love Jones told me about this yesterday and today I saw it first-hand!  I said to the police lady, "So? Are they going to trace my phone?"  At first she tried to pretend as if she didn't hear me. She stared blankly.  So I stared blankly, and then asked again.  I was trying to act tough but she got me to repeat myself!  She was tougher.  She had the gun.  And she was trained to use it. See now?  If sheee lost her phone, they'd trace it, 'cause she has a weapon! 

Anyway?  She said, "I don't know. I'm just taking down the report and statement."  So the "investigating officer" is behind the other counter?  And hears our conversation.  He told me exactly what Love said!  "I hurt!"  Wait! No, not that love! The person Love!  The person, Love, said that the cops told her friend that it's too expensive for them to trace it, but ye ol' eves dropping officer added, "You have to get an order from the court!" 

I got cocky (temporarily forgetting about the two guns now that could become somewhat of a problem if people got mad), and said, "So? Why am I reporting it, then? And why do we have to RICA our sim cards, then? (Notice, I ended both my questions with THEN, to give them the frustrated effect - in vain).  That's a means to trace the phone, isn't it?"  She said, "I-I don't know, as I said, I'm just taki..."  He proceeded to ask me, "Aren't you claiming from insurance?" And then went on to tell me about a guy who can trace phones but charges a lot to do it? 

My temper flared!  I LOST it, I telya!  I said, "Okay."  I bet they could tell just how mad I was!  You think they could tell JUST how mad I was?  Would you have been able to tell just how MAD I was?  Look?  I was in a place that had prison cells!  And faces of the government people on the wall. So I had to lose it...calmly! The situation called for rational flaring of the temper and constraint in voice tempo!  I believe I handled it preTTy well, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment