Monday 23 July 2012

The Aftermath

As I lay here, I'm still seething! I'm too angry to even swallow! But I thought? "My phone just got taken! Do I realllllly wanna deal with a mouth full of angry spit on topa that? Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Lemme rathhhher! Go and use my frustrations to bring joy to others!"

So, here I am! Delivering joy. To everyone. EXCEPT the person who stole my phone! He/she deserves NO part of the joy intended for my non-thieving readers! Some people just don't care about the Ten Commandments anymore! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Moses said to tell you, "It's a pleasure not to ever meet you!" There, if you have the nerve to read this, because the link is a bookmark on my ex-phone! I've made mine and Moses' intentions clear. He doesn't wanna ever meet you and I don't ever want to bring you any joy! And I can see it too! After you showed your low down dirty hand today, I wouldn't put that past you! You could very well go and follow my blog. Jusssssss to see how mad I am! So that you can be all snickerish! While you're snickering? Allll heh-heh-heh! If your teeth start to fall out? It's not because of gingivitis! Neither is it because you still have your milk teeth! It's because I wished it!

And just so you guys know? Aside from pictures and video's that I will never get back? My original books, Broken and The Switch annnnnnd my blogs were allll on that memory card! So if you see some strange random...hmmmmmmmmmm? If you see some mindless rambli...shiT! How do I put this?


Okay! If you see posts, right? That make wayyyyy too much sense from the very offset? It's the toothless thief, not me! When I blog? I try my utmost to make the least possible sense on the first read! At the end of it, I believe it all comes together? And I might be over estimating myself a bit? But still. If that first paragraph doesn't grab you by the throat like, "Ohhhhhh good lawwwwd? What is she on about nowww?" Wasn't me. Was Shaggy! And that other guy that sang that song with him. Small built, black-headed guy!

Has anyone seen Shaggy, by the way? Lately? I saw him in concert many moons ago. Back when the concert organisers still remembered that Durban WAS one of the major cities in South Africa. Not to mention that we still like music but can't see it live anymore! Unless we sell an offspring and maybe three pairs of shoes with a coat to match, to cover the air travel and hotel accommodation costs!

This is why we have so many bored people in Durban! Stealing phones 'n shit! If people had live concerts to go to? The statistics on these sorts of criminal activity would drop! People would be singing and dancing and trying to get into the golden circle with a regular ticket! That cannnn happen, by the way! I saw Eric Benet's toes that way. A-hem! Yes!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment