Tuesday 31 July 2012

Short and Sleep

My eyelids feel like seventeen small children are hanging on them, like "Weeeeeeeeee! This is fuNNNN! But?! The resistance? Closssse! Closssse already! Maaaaa? She won't let us close her eyes!! Make her do it!"

Don't be surprised if I fall asleep while I'm typing and all you see is thissssssskayteywedslkdfoiebhmnxdpopoappasoopbvecxecE!

Initially thought I was suffering in sinus? So last night? I went to bed after 1am. No, no. I wasn't staying awake just to show my nose a point. I just couldn't fall sleep for any lengthy period of time and then waking again at 4am? Hjsjsduedakahdsgdfhasdhwkkdf....LOL! Jusssss kidding! I'm still here! Wide-eyed and bushy-tailed. As wide-eyed as tired-eyed, can be! Don't yell! I'm sick. I can see my mistake but I don't have the energy to backspace. Only to keep ty

Crap?!? O_o! My phone just fell outa my hand!

Having your phone wake you as it lands on your chest? Only means one thing! The children's mother's made me!

See you guys tomorrow when I'm not sleep-typing!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment