Sunday 13 May 2012

Eve? Guilty or Not?


Last night, while shaving my legs, I started to wonder?  Actually, no, when I realized I'm gonna be shaving my legs in a few hours, I asked Geese, why does hair have to grow on female's leggggs?! He laughed and said, "Good question, I don't have a problem with it!"  Sweetheart!  How many of you men can honestly say that?  Woahhhh!  Don't all scream at once!!  You and that poodle that's looking like..."Did someone say LEG?" 

And THAT was the start of my line of thought on the subject.  First question that came to mind, wait that would make it the third, but I wondered if that too was because Eve ate the fruit?  If my hunch about that is totally off the mark, then, the burning issue becomes, who was the first woman to ever shave her legs and then make it absolutely nightmarishly unacceptable for females everywhere to have hair on their legs?    Can only be her!  She was the first woman!  Plus she has a history of doing shit like that.  Hmmmmmm...maybe I'm being hasty.  Just a tad.  Maybe I shouldn't blame her for evvvvverything.  Then again, maybe I should.  Guilty or not, and I don't mean any disrespect to my greatest grandmother?  But the first thing I'm gonna do when I get to heaven, is bitch-slap Eve.  After that, I'm gonna run.  Fast, coz everybody who knows me, knows, I'm not a fighter!  More like a flailing rendition of Chicken Little.  Don't look at me like that as if the thought's never crossed ya mind!  The woman sold us out for a fruit!  Or knowledge!  Or something!  Bottom line is, she sold us out and made us wear clothes and hurt in places that should only bring us pleasure!  Like our lower back's and tummy's!  Heh-heh-heh!  Gotcha again!  You'd understand why I'm so riled up about having to wear clothes if you knew how hot the Durban Summer is!  With clothes on!  It's like the only hole in the Ozone layer is right above our city!  So hot, fires just start out of nowhere.  Just, smoke and fires everywhere, in Durban.  Remember that movie where there were all those fires and broken buildings and stuff?  No, not that one, the other one!  Take away the broken buildings and stuff...that's Durban in the Summer!  Okay, okay, before I completely diminish what's left of our tourism base, I admit, I may be bending the truth just a litttttttle, but it was all in the name of dramatic effect! 

What would it be like though?  An entire nudist universe?  I'm gonna leave that one riggggggght there because I need to Ramble Responsibly!    

No comments:

Post a Comment