Friday 18 May 2012

A Merry-less Mock!

So the taxi drivers and conductors are once again running a merry mock in the city centre. Merry should be the last word I use to describe what is going on though. So for all of you, Layken, all of the other people I don't know that were in the midst of the madness? My apologies. Nothing merry about getting dragged out of a taxi window by a hockey stick wielding maniac who clearly didn't enjoy getting that fine day before yesterday! They got together and decided that IF THE POLICE, do their jobs? They will not stand for it! O_o The ONLY time they do their jobs and look what happens? You know you got problems when this goes on. My point is this? If things got so out of control yesterday? I saw the pic of that poor woman, running like the devil was chasing her, on the front page of the Mercury. And why was she running like that? Because the taxi she was in was being stoned and GBH'd the f up!

A driver that was interviewed, complained that he earns R700 per week and is raking in R5000 in fines! Uhhh…? Imbecile?! Nobody is waking up with the sole purpose of driving to where you pass by with your taxi just so that they can stop you to give you a fine! And then still has the nerve to say they want the police to be lenient on them when its peak time! So let's all just run over people, dogs, nuns and twelve dwarfs during peak time, and demand leniency or elllllllse!!!! As a driver, if I am breaking the rules of the road, I should be fined. If I have disregard for other vehicles or the SAFETY of my passengers and those of that car I almost rammed off the road? I should be fined. Taxi drivers simply refuse to abide by the rules of the road, PERIOD! If I'm generalizing? Its only I was a new driver when I dunno how I got into the fast lane? And didn't notice a taxi behind me about seven centimeters from my back bumper! I must have been singing or something. If he could lay on my roof, I'm sure he would have! The freeway wasn't busy and all he needed to do was overtake me or ask me nicely, lady please move! NO! THE BASTARD DID OVERTAKE ME, BUT THEN THE CONDUCTER STARTED THROWING CRACKERS OR POPUPS OR I DUNNO WHAT BUT I JUST KNOW THINGS WERE EXPLODING NEXT TO MY CAR, AS HE PASSED ME! I must have really pissed him off! I was like? WTF! It's not guyfawks! Do you know what a shock to the system that is?!?! Needless to say, I've never driven in the fast lane again! But now they're all up in arms and hockey sticks and panga's and shit, because they're being held accountable? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Sniff, and they, they always stop us when it's peak time. Sniff, my boss? I told him. These police said, fix up the taxi else that lady is gonna fall out while I'm driving. But now? He never. Now? I got another fine?" Rubs forehead in sadness and despair. "Who is going to pay this? ME? ME? I MUST PAY IT? He is the one who is making me drive this broken taxi! He is the one who said she can fall out, he doesn't care? Now I must pay this fine? Haai, haai…I'm going to get my hockey stick! Just wait right there! Coming back!"

I'm making light of this but it's serious, they ran willlllld yesterday, and today again? Did someone forget that we're not at war and the army's not busy? Or were all their phones on voicemail? Did not-a-body feel it necessary to bring them in to restore order? No! And why? Because our sommmmmmebody was too busy moaning about his very busy willy being flashed on a canvas. It wasn't even his, it was paint. And he needs to be reminded that the more he gets married, the more angry people or artists in particular are gonna get over having one more person to support. Who likes having a surprise guest, that you don't know from Adam, just pitch, and their presence increases your budget! As Nicole says, FOR FREE!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment