Thursday 10 May 2012

Runnn....


Some time last night...
Philly, and if your asking yourself who Philly is, then shame on you coz it means you didn't read my first blog entry!  Annnnyway, he just gave me his permission to use GeeseHoward4Life, second court date I've now successfully avoided!  Yay me!!  Aaargh, see what watching Zack and Cody 47 times does to you?  You start quoting...

Sorry, my mum just ordered me to watch a man with a tennis racket between his legs trying to get a ball as huge as a marble into some white block in the middle of it, he's now won $125,000!  All I'm thinking right now is bring on the tennis rackets and marbles! I've never understo_Od the need to watch OTHER people win money on tv game shows.  Call me selfish, but unless its a family member or a generous stranger who's actually going to share that prize with you, I see no point in watching them.  She is a TV-holic!  A HOLIC!  Is that actually a word?  I can't tell since I'm typing this on my Blackberry and because I refuse to upgrade my Word To Go, I don't get to see when my spelling or vocabulary is going haywire!  

Thank goodness I have 20/20 vision, coz I just corrected the word TRYPING!  That MIGHT be a word though, it could mean tripping while typing.  Or trying to typing.  That one didn't roll off my tongue smoothly enough!  Neither did it vibrate against my inner ear correctly so I'm going with the tripping one!  Whose with me?  

OMG!  By now the TV channel has been switched to a local soap.  O_o!  I'm making a run for it...Later...and oh, before I forget?  Ramble Responsibly...



5 comments:

  1. LMAO poor Philly poor ur mom oh damn poor tv lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey will tell any of her readers, Philly? ME!? I don't watch TV. Period. My mother & her mother will probably get along great with all that TV watchin, me? Not happening. I'll skydive without a parachute first before I watch TV for the sake of "watching TV". My TV is meant for DVD's that I've selected or put together. Documentary's, PBS shows, so-called Sunday political shows, just so I can see how the American politicians are trying to screw me over next, & video games. And only of the tactical simulation, conquer the world kind, mostly.

    Although I don't mind fighting games, oh yeah! But for real, for real, me!? And TV!? Don't mix. Oh wait, sporting events! Yeahhhh, I use the TV for sporting events, mostly American football & basketball. I'll watch some American hockey if the Philadelphia Flyers are in the playoffs or if the Philadelphia Phillies are playing baseball in the playoffs, but other than that!?

    No.

    No TV. None for me. I want propaganda, I can make up my own. I need an agenda to be pushed, I'm pushin my own. I wanna see sexy hot women, I have my own, & she's already doing a great job here on this blog, so? No. No TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here at my desk right now? With both my hands up! He doesn't. Watch. TV. I tried when I was over there to watch The X Factor...Good Lord...Him and Russia? Tortured me, because by then I couldn't hear the singing...I had two very Simon-like judges next to me. It wasn't pretty. I started to lose sight. It was getting dark. My senses were leaving me. I willed my body to sleep! hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Yeahhhhhhhhh, you weren't expecting ACTUAL CRITIQUE AND COMMENTS ON WHAT WAS GOING ON, HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! And you saw that when we watch TV-shows like that!? I made sure to teach him that he has to pay attention to certain things & these "talent shows", please! Lazy ass attempts to CREATE A BUYING AUDIENCE, INSTEAD OF FINDING TALENTED SINGERS WITH TALENT! Welcome to Gimmick-Central! And that X-Factor thing, dis-grace-FULL OF IT!

    The funny thing is that they were so shameless!? That they made it clear that who they were searching for & why, had not a damn thing to do with TALENT! But it was all about finding a FACE FOR PEPSI! Then they had the nerve to show that Pepsi USED TO HIRE WHATEVER ARTIST, USUALLY SINGERS, THAT WERE HOT! NOW!? NOT SO MUCH! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! And yes, for all of you high-tech, computer literate, so-called socially network savvy people, yes!

    MAD. CAPS! But caps, for emotion, emphasis & yes at times for actually being loud, but!? Please try to remember, that an all caps post is annoying as hearing about either another Jacob Zuma marriage! Or how because Barack Obama got voted president of the United States, things done changed up in here!

    That last part of my sentence just now? It be done on purpose, because stuff be crazy 'round here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And that was edited for television, see! I watch TV, but only in my dreamsssssssssss, hahahahahahha! Seriously, though!? X-Factor? Was a straight acknowledgment by Pepsi that they're not gonna look for whose hot, THEY'RE GONNA MAKE THAT PERSON UP! And to me, that's just crazy to tell people, essentially to their face, we are going to MAKE YOU ENDORSE, WHAT IS COOL AND TRENDY, EVEN WHEN THE COOL AND TRENDY SOB HAS ZERO! TALENT!

    And I blame US, allllllllllll of us, as people. For going along with dumbing our own selves down. So for me, I want no part of it. I'm not watching it, I'm not calling in, I'm not oooooo-ing & ahhhhhhh-ing at the ratings I am giving to a show where the producers & industry-insiders of music & television, already have picked out who THEY THINK they can honestly market and use. As you found out Stacey, when certain things did get revealed about various contestants where me & my son, were RIGHT. ON. THE MONEY! Nothing sweeter than sweet VINDICATION! Confirmation! Of how much of a SHAM-OCURY, these so-called shows are! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See? And you, the reader, YES YOU! Would you watch another episode of the X-Factor after that? Nuf said! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete