Saturday 26 May 2012

To Mock a Blogger

I've just been corrected by the ex, and pay attention, because I clearly wasn't! Geese will tell you that when I have too much on my mind, focusing becomes a huge problem. He's always the one then clearing the path so that I don't fall into the thorn bushes of distraction.

And the correct way of doing this would have been, verify, type, post, noooooooh, I typed, posted and then verified...so I sent him a message to ask him if he remembered this day, simply because Paige couldn't remember half of it and I needed to tell it how it went...and guess what? I got my story straight! Nnnnnnnn...well? More like most of it! The part I got wrong was the actual culprit! The actual culprit was HIM! He was like, "Yes I remember I threw it on the roof I was hungover and she came crying in the room...." And my rightful response was..."OH! craP! I lied! I am a blogging liar! How will I ever live with myself?!? I. Am. Shame! Shame is meeeee!" And then a voice said, by now you guys know exactly whose voice is my reason! Geese said to me...."You will be respected more if you got up on your blog and admitted that you made a mistake, apologized for it and fixed it. It would be the right thing to do. There is no shame in that. Shameful would be if Lyle commented on your blog and showed you to be lying!"

So! Here I am. Correcting my mistake, absolving Lyle of all blame and pouring it alllllll solely on my ex, where it rightfully belongs! He was the Swivel, Swinger and Releaser of the story, not Lyle...poor Lyle, sorry Lyle, I just made you out to be a cold hearted dead bird flinger in places as far as Germany. I have defamed your character! I have blackened your name amongst bird lovers everywhere! I have...Okay, Geese's voice told me that I'm over-overing! So, I shall bid farewell to you all for tonight...in silence...
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment