Wednesday 16 May 2012

Cross-Legged on a Red Plastic Chair

To my right is a guy with striped shorts and a leopard print tshirt, slops and track jacket. Where are the fashion police when you need them? He would be handcuffed and sent straight to jail, DO NOT PASS BEGIN! When last have I played Monopoly! Lyle's bbm status one day said...It's all fun and games until someone puts a hotel on Eloff Street! Haaaaahahhaaha, I still think that is funny as hell! Hold on a minute while I, ROTFLMAO! We all know that your bank balance will drop a few dress sizes, should you land on a hotelled Eloff Street! I'm ready to declare bankrupsy just looking at the hotel on Eloff Street! My feet are getting numb. Yet I remain cross-legged...'Cause I'm a rebel! A voice just said to me, "Wait til its time for you to walk and the pins and needles start to wear off! Someone will be blogging about how there's someone to their right doing the saintvitis dance!" OH GOD!!! Now, leopard print man just followed a woman with yellow hair, shaved on the sides, the top of it so long, it's standing higher than the cost of living! Joan Rivers would have a field day in this place! Talking about games? About forty two of us went down the South Coast one Easter. You're staring, inquisitively. Why? Its almost as if you thought there was more to the story. We arrived there safe and sound. Annnnnd, still staring...Weather was amazing!?! No? Okay, okay... because its been a long, exciting night, the best I can do is give you keywords!

Holiday apartments-Residential block- Not happy-Tazor gun-Burning tyres-Gasps-Free plumbing-Loud-Scrabble-Cops.

Banned from the South Coast!

2 comments:

  1. nice one stacy ... with cooking choices so hard to make and colourful memories wher do u get the time to write ur blog... its alll good

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! While I'm cooking, or bathing, or doing homework, or visiting anywhere, or travelling to work, hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete