Monday 21 May 2012

History...Not Cool!

Can't believe it's almost the middle of the year. I'll NEVER forget last year this time! It was May, 22. Other than that? Ay, I got nothing. At least I know I'm still good at remembering dates! Don't get clever and start asking about when Vasco da Gama sailed from Portugal. All you'll get outa me is a blank stare and a few blinks.

I could never hold onto that history stuff for longer than I had to. Once I'd written that final examination, my brain very considerately moved out all of the old history information to make way for the new! My dad? Geese? Even Russia! They have possessive brains. Their brains were like, "I'm never letting you go, history information! You're mine forever!" I'm thinking about when I was over in Philadelphia last year, not this time, and Russia asked me if I knew about...about? ShiT!? See? I can't even remember what piece of history he was asking me about, it was something about a country, Russia I think and killing and deserted parts of areas. Anyway, when I stared back at him, painfully unknowledgeable about the subject, he looked at me and shook his head and said, "Not cool!" I should have come back with asking him how to knit a slouch cap, to get that same blank look from him, but I was too busy thinking, "He must think I'm an idiot. But godammm, his resemblance to Jesus? It's just uncanny!" Next time though? I'll be ready! I'll be proactive next time. Minute he says in his Russian-American accent, Stacey? Do you know..." in any way that sounds like a history question might follow? I'll just blurt out..."How many stitches do you cast on for a slouch cap?" My smirk might be short-lived when I find out that all he wanted to know, was what time it was, but one of those times...one of those times? Will be the right time!

Haaaaahahahahhaa, my mum just said, "I bought a SPOOL for my camera and it refused to work!" Damon's response; "A WHAAAAAT?!?" Millenium Babies! They missed out on all the good stuff! If we had digital camera's when I was in matric, I'd have more than three photo's of my matric ball right now. The spool wouldn't rewind, these spools I telya! So my brother opened it, and just pulled, exposing the entire spool as if he was in a dark room! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! You'd think if one knows how to run a company, they'd know how not to mess up your matric ball pictures! O_o !
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment