Sunday 10 June 2012

Rambling On…


Okay, so, Debbie almost had a heart attack from my last post.  No, she's not invisible or a figment of my imagination.  I admit, sheepishly, that I have many of those but, no, she's not one of them.  She commented on my Facebook Rambling at Random page..."Noooooooooooooooooooo--You just need to learn to prioritise your time betta...Or make the blog a wee bit shorter,then u can focus on the book too...You CANNOT leave the blog readers in the lurch...Lol..Good luck with the book."  When someone says, N with so many o's like that?  What's a girl 'sposed to do?! 

So?  For Debbie, and my other blog readers...both real and imaginary.  My favourite imaginary reader is Ellen Degeneres, by the way.  We're mutual fans.  She waits with baited breath for my next post.  More than she looks forward to her own show!  How's thattt!  I don't have the heart to disappoint Debbie and Ellen, so I'm going to try shorter blogs and see how that works out. 

My thumbs just have soh much to type about!  ^_^!  Much atype about nothing!  I remember seeing that movie with a friend of mine when I was young.  In the olden days, HA!  Much Ado About Nothing!  They were not lying when they used the word nothing!  I blame us.  We had a choice.  But in our defence, we were trying to check whether we possessed some kind of theatrical culture but after that movie, I knew, mine hadn't developed yet.  It was still in that 2-week shrimpish looking stage.  And now, it's cold and I've run out of sweetener.  It's like de-javu!  Let me reflect for a moment on what brought about these nostalgic feelings...Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes!  I felt just like this throughout that movie!  Miserable and bitter

As for this Winter, damn Winter!  This one’s been like punishment for what we did in Summer!  God is like..."I know what you did last Summer...here!  Take THAT!  Crack your lips when you least expect it, you little Summer Sinner...of mine!"  That's what I love about God.  He punishes you while being affectionate.  "Of mine..."  That’s when you know you are loved unconditionally.  I was sitting and testing Damon last night and everytime I sucked my lips, there was a fiery sensation in a new spot.  I wasn't testing him outside?  In the cold, cruel elements?  We were right here on my bed.  And my bed's not outside either!  Said to myself, "Now that's what you call skilled vengeance.  The ability to cause a persons lips to crack while they're indoors, testing their son on Natural Science!  Gotta learn how to do that with the kids!"     

And whether or not you want to, you will be a passenger on my diet bus.  We have 12 days to reach our destination to the land of skin and bones!  Because I've reached Day 2?  Not only do I get to enjoy that sense of accomplishment?  I get to add wholewheat bread to my breakfast today!  Yayyyyness!  Drank so much coffee yesterday, it sent me straight into a deep two and a half hour slumber by 1.30pm!  And here I thought, I'd be hypers!  Being a teapot, my body was clearly coff-used, and terrified!  Petrified enough to scare some fat away, I hope!  At one point, I sat cuddled up against my mum on the couch thinking, "Are my ears supposed to be sore?"  A voice told me that they might be detoxing, I dunno!  And even that?  Could have just been Day 1 hallucinations.  It’s possible with all of that coffee…and boiled egg…and CHOKEspinach.       

No comments:

Post a Comment