Tuesday 26 June 2012

Reality Confuses Me…


A huge birthday wish to Leigh who celebrates her twenty-second birthday today!  That’s my niece, by the way.  I’m only wishing her here on my blog because she is an avid follower of Rambling At Random.  If she wasn’t, I woulda just sent her a bbm and left it at that.  Just words, just happy birthday, no smiley faces or nothing.  Haaaaaaahahahaha!  Just kidding, I wouldn’t have even sent her a bbm!  LMAO!!!  I’m joking…..just joking!!!  She told me this morning that I should grow old gracefully and embrace my hips.  I shall leave the embracing of my hips to Geese!  His arms are long!  But what I will do!  Is check back with her in eighteen years to see whether she has maintained her optimistic stance on ageing body parts.  Those that have drooped, expanded or shrunk into non-existence!  Where did my breasts go!”  It happens to the best of us.  “They fell into your midsection and distributed themselves evenly around your waistline!” 

Thankfully we have photoshop!  And doctors to correct those very slight imperfections now!  But, urrrgh, they want money to do it.  Always a catch.  Nothing can just happen without there being an ulterior motive!  It’s like, gone are the days when doctors, I mean, people help people without wanting something in return.  The seven years they studied doesn’t over-ride a giving heart.  Does it?  Gimme a second….Mm-HMM!  Okay, I did a quick survey, in my mind, and the yes:no ratio was 87,79:12,21 so, yes it does, and it should, because shame, they do have to deal with crying and blood and ewwwww!  I wouldn’t give shit away for free if I had to deal with ewwwww on a daily basis! 

But the point I was trying to make?  You have to forgive me.  Please?  You should have forgiven me in advance by my second post ‘cause I sometimes get sidetracked on my way to my point.  I have now reached it, in one piece.  That’s if all the doctors aren’t on their way to ewwwww me up!  Lemme be quick, just in case!  Butasifthereisn’tenoughdivideinsociety….nnnnnnnnnnnnnn!  They can’t do it.  My fingers are getting breathless because they’re trying to hurry…just in case.  I reassured them.  “Just go at your own pace.  If we’re gonna be hurt for the truth then at least we went down fighting, you know?”  They understood where I was coming from, hence the spaces between the words now.

But as if there isn’t enough divide in society?  Now we get to dissect the rich from the poor.  You’re saying that that has always existed.  I hear you.  I have ears.  And I agree!  But?!  It goes deeper than that because now we get to subdivide it even further!  We’re talking about rich people whose breasts fell into their waistline and poor people whose breasts fell into their waistline!  Ofcourse, for the rich, that is never a problem.  They can get new ones and just get the old, misplaced one’s cut out and tossed aside!  On that silver thing that the doctors toss our organs onto when they take them out.  But for the poor to average person?  They’ll never see their breasts again.  Unless Robin Hood is reading my blog!

It’s amazing though, whenever I have come across Dr. 90210 on TV?  Every Tom, Dick and Sally is having something done.  Does he do it for free?  Does he have affordable rates, or?  Is it cut me, cut my sister for free?  I seriously want to know because people are just going for it and I don’t know how they are affording it!  That frustrates me.  Because it sends me the wrong message.  It tells me that the woman on the street can walk into Dr. 90210’s offices and have him draw circles on her ass and stomach and love handles with a permanent marker, and then come out the next day all bruised and looking like WherethehellhaveIbeen-ish!  If it’s going to be called, reality tv, then let’s be real….you all know that one has to take out another mortgage just to pay for a bridge to be inserted between your teeth, these days?  Reshaping your body?!!!  That’s gotta hurt…your pocket!  But these people are delighted, after the surgery.  Black, blue and swollen to the ninety-nines!  And just….thrilled to be!  

None of them seem as if they just paid thousands and thousands and thousands and 99 cents, for surgery?  I’m confused.  O_o!  

No comments:

Post a Comment