Friday 8 June 2012

Seriously People?

Messages were flying around today about the Cuttings serial rapist/killer being caught? Turns out that's not true, so that sigh of relief that I, along with many others! Breathed! Was a wasted one! Thank you Tania for taking the time to call the station to verify these stories! And not only that? Someone has begun spreading broadcast messages and facebook messages about the killer being someone I grew up with? Clinton Eddie! I couldn't believe it because I don't recall him having a single cruel bone in his body! Upon digging? Directly with his family! I find that THAT too is not true! Which is just pathetic and troubling! I am seething to the point of tears with anger because human beings have lost the plot! Totally!

And all that this means is that someone's put an innocent mans life in danger and that the resident serial killer / rapist is still on the loose! Probably laughing at all of this bullshit going on! Sigh! And possibly found his window of opportunity to strike again since everybody's attention is on the wrong person! Sighhhhhhaaaaaaaaargh! And I'm sighaaarghing because this kind of behaviour is just uncalled for and for Clinton whose picture is circulating as "the killer whose been caught", its the beginning of a horrible, unnecessary nightmare which could end just as fatally as the young girls who have been raped and murdered!

People? There is a man who has our nerves on edge all week as far as being paranoid in our own homes! What is sitting around making up stories going to do? What is disrupting a serious investigation gonna do? Besides get more innocent girls and now add to that list, an innocent man, killed....obviously you don't have a daughter or a niece or a cousin to worry about!

You know what? I can't talk about this anymore because as Geese would tell you, this type of thing? Links far to close to my own very deep, dark fears and nightmarish thoughts relating to my own kids. Just like any other parent, I'm sure.

Goddddddddddddd! I mean? Talk about not knowing how to Ramble Responsibly!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment